Friends of Cittaslow
“Friends of Cittaslow” include cultural and scientific associations, economic and commerce chambers, cultural and scientific associations, non-profit professional and trade associations as well as private and public businesses both in the production and services sectors and in the tourist non-profit professional and trade associations as well as private and public businesses both in the production and services sectors and in the tourist and agricultural sectors.
The Friends intend to contribute to the activities of the Association through:
- Donation of money;
- supply of services gratuitously or on exceptional terms;
- financial support for the specific projects;
- technical and scientific cooperation.
Contributions may be requested by the National or International Coordinating Committees or offered by the Supporters of Cittaslow. The National Coordinating Group proposes the acceptance by submitting to the International Coordinating Committee, which in turn hands out the decision within three months from the proposal. If there is a National Coordination, 80% of the membership fees of the Friends will be attributable to the National Coordination. The remaining 20% of the membership fees will be passed to the International Coordination. The membership fee for Friends will be equivalent to the maximum fee payable by ordinary members as stipulated in Art. 11 of the Regulations. If there is no National Coordination, the fees will be passed to the International Coordination. Friends of Cittaslow may associate the title of “Friend of Cittaslow” to their image (in brochures, folders and leaflets, via digital communication tools, on the web, etc) through the particular logo approved by the regulations for the use of the trademark. In case of financial support for specific projects, Friends may advertise the project supported. The Cittaslow trademark may not be used directly on consumer products. The relevant procedures will be agreed each time through the signing of a special agreement in which will also be indicated the duration. To acquire the status of Friend of Cittaslow it is necessary to notify your interest through the national coordinator or the mayor of a member city which is an ordinary member of Cittaslow, which will submit the request to the Cittaslow International offices."
(Art. 11 of the Cittaslow chapter)
Friends of Cittaslow list:
- Cooperativa Agricola Voghierese - Aglio del Nonno
Presidente, Giorgio Marini - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Szynaka Meble Group
- Yedi Bilgeler
Taepyung Natural Salt Farm
Maeil Dairies Co., Ltd