Being a Green Citizen Digital Green Exposition
Cittaslow International Partner Event of #EUGreenWeek presents Green Photo Contest: Being a Green Citizen
"A city is not gauged by its length and width, but by the broadness of its vision and the height of its dreams." (Herb Caen)
Nowadays environmental sustainability is a worldwide priority and cities should be a model of environment protection.
Cities are the result of citizen’s actions, life style, customs and traditions. According to the topic of Green Week, that will take place in may in Bruxelles, the idea is to make inhabitants thinking about their contributions to sustainability and to consider how to behave taking care of environmental priorities.
Everyone can join Green Citizen Contest.
At first you need to take a picture to size a moment that shows the meaning of being “green citizen”.
How to take part in the contest, here is the regulation:
- Take a picture that shows the meaning of being “green citizen”
- Describe the picture in few words
- Write author name and surname
- Write green city/ Cittaslow name
- Share your picture on Instagram using following hashtag: #greencitizencontest #cittaslow or Send your picture by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline is on 27 of April.
- If there are any Face in the picture, please, send the consent form at the following email: email@example.com
Picture will be part of a digital photographic exhibition about “Green Citizens” that will take place in May, during Bruxelles Green Week, at Palazzo dei Sette, Cittaslow International HQ.
A jury will choose the best photo that will exhibited in Cittaslow International HQ permanently.
The winner will receive a special green prize during en event about Green Week, that will take place on May 16th, to talk about environment topic with focus on green cities.